Makes 12 Slices Ingredients 700 g chopped Medjool dates 3 tbsp water 100 g mixed…
Get the best of both worlds with these Healthy Choc Chip Oat Cookies — something healthy and something sweet.
I usually make these when I don’t have a lot of time but feel like something baked and chocolaty.
These choc chip oat cookies are easy, delicious, and nutritious.
You can always double this recipe if you want a bigger batch.
- 3/4 cup nut butter (we’ve used almond butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1/2 cup Xylitol (or brown sugar)
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 1,5 cup oats
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup baking powder
- 1/4 cup almonds, crushed (or any preferred nuts)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or any other preferred flour)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Spray a small baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the nut butter, tahini, maple syrup, xylitol and milk to a mixing bowl and mix well. Then add the oats, salt, baking powder, almonds, flour, and choc chips and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into greased baking pan. You may use parchment paper to smooth it out.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let it cool completely, then cut into squares and serve.
- You may store in an airtight container for up to a week.