Funfetti Cookies stuffed with blue almond nut butter. You can also replace the almond nut…
Delicious Sunday Pudding for all the lemon lovers.
With one simple mixture, it cooks into a separates light sponge on top and zesty lemon curd beneath.
- 60 g butter, room temperature
- 200 g caster sugar
- 125 ml lemon juice, fresh
- 3 eggs, separated
- 50 g flour, sifted
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- Heat the oven to 180 °C and spray an ovenproof baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Whisk the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the lemon juice, egg yolks, flour, milk and vanilla. Whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites until firm. Lightly fold the two mixtures together.
- Pour into the baking dish and put it in a baking tray half-filled with hot water. Bake for 35-40 minutes until lightly golden brown and set. You will find a gooey lemon curd below. Enjoy hot with or without cream or vanilla custard.