Funfetti Cookies stuffed with blue almond nut butter. You can also replace the almond nut…
The perfect spoil yourself Sunday treat.
- 100 g butter, soft
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup cocoa, sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup hot milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white or brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and spray a small/medium size baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla and whisk well.
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and mix until well combined.
- Spread batter into baking dish.
- Mix the topping ingredients together until the sugar is melted. Carefully pour the hot sauce over the back of a tablespoon all over the batter.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the top of the cake springs back when touched lightly. The top will be crusty and the sauce will be under the cake.
- Remove from the oven when ready and stand for a few minutes and serve warm with vanilla ice cream or custard.